- We are open to the possibilty of a graphic design intern to work part time during the school year. You will work beside experienced designers to learn and understand the creative process. Marketing by Design specializes in print media.
- You will work 10-15 hours per week during the current semester, for a minimum of 150 hours. Those hours may be worked in any combination at the discretion of the intern and the supervisor.
- You must be organized and detail-oriented, posess strong typography and layout skills, and be pursuing a graphic design major with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required. Do not apply unless you are confident in your InDesign skills.
- Conceptualize ideas through sketches, critiques, mock-ups, production, revisions and pre-press.
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects.
- Attend and participate in weekly production meetings.
- Be responsible for deadlines and progress reports.
- Attend a press-check with a designer.
- Assist in the day-to-day workings of a graphic design studio
You must have:
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong aesthetic skills and clear sketches.
- Good communication skills, willingness to ask questions.
- Willingness to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done.
Call to make an appointment at 441-3050